We’re super happy to share the sixth episode of AskBen with you today.
We’re back with a new episode of AskBen!
We’ve received so much feedback from you. And many told us that they love our content but would prefer more technical content — instead of airline-specific.
So, we took that seriously and decided to focus on business intelligence, data management, KPIs, and visualization. Accordingly, you will hear less about airlines and aviation.
Hope you like it!
Here’s an overview of the questions of this session:
- Does it really make sense to compare Facebook and a Business Intelligence Dashboard? These two things are so completely different.
- What’s your number 1 advice to people who are dealing with Master Data Management?
- I can’t agree with your statement that attention is more important than content. How does attention help if you don’t have content?
- We like your idea of adopting social media concepts to internal corporate communication. Can you provide an ROI for that?
- We are planning to set up an internal “facebook-like” tool — what would be your advice on that?
Enjoy the video! And in case you have a question Ben should answer, send us a mail!