It was an immense pleasure to host another Q&A session today. However, this Q&A session was slightly different from the other sessions I’ve been hosting so far. Instead of answering airline-, airline operations-, KPI-, and technology-related questions, it was getting more personal today.
Since we’ve been receiving several personal questions, we thought it’s a good idea to run this special Q&A session. Therefore, my team has collected ten different questions they have been receiving from podcast listeners, blog readers, or through social media.
But no worries: Although personal, the questions are still somehow related to business.
Here’s an overview of the questions I’m answering with this podcast:
- Why are you focusing on aviation only instead of addressing additional, other industries?
- I want to work with you — what do I have to do?
- Isn’t it boring to talk about airlines and KPIS day in and out?
- Is it worth putting that much effort into content creation?
- Where do you get your ideas from?
- What is the next big thing you are planning?
- Are you a team player or an individual achiever?
- What type of CEO are you?
- When did you decide to go into the aviation industry?
- How many countries have you visited and which countries would you like to see?
I do hope you enjoy this personal session as much as I did.